The French Baccalauréat marks the end of a rigorous French High School education. The French Baccalauréat is controlled by the French Ministry of Education, which sets the organization of the exam and provides the standardized tests to be taken. Students who obtain this very demanding diploma get access to all universities in France and most universities across the world.
Since 2021, students have been taking the New Baccalauréat as described by the French Ministry of Education.
Félicitations aux élèves de Terminale pour leurs résultats spectaculaires !
The 2021 baccalauréat is now based on five final exams that counts for 60% of the final mark and coursework assessment that counts for 40%. The coursework assessment covers 11th and 12th grade.
From the start of the school year, the results achieved by 11th grade students start to count towards their baccalauréat :
- all marks obtained during this year will count for 10% of the final mark
- two short series of common exams, one in January and the other at the end of the year, will count for 30% of the final baccalauréat mark.
At the end of 11th grade, like today, students will take early French exams in French Literature.
In 12th grade, the students will supplement these results by :
- the marks in their report
- a final series of common exams
- four final exams
- The exam encourages regular work by students during the 11th and 12th grade years, so they can broaden the disciplines that fuel their project to continue with their studies. 点击这里 for more information.
At 365bet, all students in the French program prepare for the Baccalauréat Général. They have the opportunity to choose to take the Option Internationale du Baccalauréat (OIB) section Américaine, which emphasizes their French-American bilingualism. The following infographic shows the differences between the regular Baccalaureat general, and the Option Internationale du Baccalauréat.